Official AOG 40th reunion website: USMA Class of 1977 40th Reunion
NOTE: THIS EVENT OCCURRED IN THE PAST. The information is left intact for historical purposes.
When was it? October 5 – 8, 2017.
Where is it? Details coming soon
Where are we staying? We’ll have details shortly so you can plan your stay.
- Happy New Year, Classmates!Wishing USMA77 classmates a Happy New Year and a healthy and successful 2018. As we say a sad farewell to yet another classmate, we remember our days at West Point and we share this video memory of some of the good times we had last October as we reconnected at our Legacy reunion. Esprit de […]
- Updated Accommodations List for 40th ReunionEsprit de Corps! Registration is available online and packets have been mailed out to all classmates. We’ve updated available accommodations as of TODAY, 9/15/17. So many reasons to attend the 40th legacy reunion and there are still rooms available for you – but not for long. There are a few rooms being help until next […]
- NYC Activity Possiblities for October 7th, 2017 New York City Trip OptionAs our 40th Reunion agenda is being finalized and surveys are being made available to all classmates, we have created a list of some suggested New York City activities and venues you may enjoy if you participate in the evening trip on Saturday, October 7, 2017. These suggested venues and restaurants are fairly close to […]
- 2017 Thayer Award Announced TodayThe 2017 Thayer Award recipient will be President George W. Bush. The award will be presented on October 19, 2017, not during our Legacy Reunion Weekend. There is an upside to that. Read more about the award and this year’s recipient in the press release here. Congratulations President George W. Bush! Rich Trotter, USMA77, F-1/G-1
- Draft Itinerary for our 40th ReunionDraft itinerary for our 40th reunion October 5 – 8, 2017. We hope you’ll join us. Greetings USMA77 Classmates! There have been several requests for a Reunion Agenda. Please find below a rough (say again, rough) draft itinerary of the weekend. This will be finalized in the May/June time frame so there is plenty of […]
- Thayer Hotel is full!Classmates, Thank you for your quick response this afternoon – the Thayer Hotel room block is full! If the Thayer is still your first choice, please contact them to have your name added to the wait list, then call one of our other blocks to make a reservation. Most of the other hotels need a […]
- USMA77 Company Class Rep Legacy Reunion Update 020217Greetings Classmates! Esprit de Corps! There is much to report. Firstly, please keep in your prayers our great classmate, Greg Gorzelnik. Greg, suffered a stroke several weeks ago [Jan 12 or 19?]. Here is a note from his wife, Monica. Greg had a basal ganglia hemmoragic stroke at 4:30 Thursday morning. He was doing his usual […]
- 40th Reunion Lodging OpportunitiesGreetings USMA77 Classmates! Esprit de Corps! Our lodging mission is to drive as many rooms as close as possible to USMA. Our social coordinator, Deb Reast, and our AOG representative, Lexie Davis, have performed an exhaustive search for available lodging in the area and have created the attached spreadsheet below. For the convenience of less-experienced […]
- Looking Back and Looking forward to October 2017 ReunionFellow USMA 1977 classmates – Enjoy this short video selection of photo clips like this one from the Howitzer. Here’s the video link: http://bit.ly/1UjFXKf
- Brushing up before the reunion.For classmates and members of The Corps who want to brush up on our Alma Mater before next year’s reunion or share in “reminiscences of Benny Havens, Oh!” here’s to Army Blue. Enjoy the lyrics.